Dec 7, 2010

Naughty Dreams

Anyone ever have a really sexual dream about someone and then feel strangely awkward around them the next time you have to see them? 

I had a dream about my friend Kush the other night and then I saw him today and my face kept feeling all hot and my back was itchy and I was like what the fuck is going on? He looked at me and all of a sudden I remembered an image of him naked. I have never seen him naked, but I dreamt it in such precise detail that my body honestly believes that I've hooked up with him. 

I made the mistake of telling him that I had a dream about him....an invitation apparently to start talking about sex. Now he won't stop texting me and trying to talk dirty. Maybe I should just hook up with him to see if he's as good in real life as he was in my dream. It would be strictly scientific based research. He's getting a little inappropriate though so I think I'll just let it be a strictly dream specific relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment