Sep 23, 2010

I texted Matthew. I was good and waited three days and then texted him just to ask when he had another show in the area.
He responded, "don't know." Bit of a strange response for someone who followed me around a bar all night last weekend.
I say "this is xxxxxxxx, just wanted to say hi."
He says, "I know lol."
I don't answer. Fuck him, right?
About an hour later, he sends me another text: "You know I have a girlfriend, right?"
Now, I'm annoyed. He was the one who told me to call/text him and now he's acting as if I'm chasing after him.
I respond: "Yeah, I'm not looking for anything don't worry."
He says: "Well, I really want to be friends and don't want you to be mad at me but if I am single and you r too I'll def ask you out lol fo so."
I say: "Oh relax, I'm not looking for anything at all. Maybe a salsa partner, but that's totally innocent."
He says: "def"
I'm thinking, "asshole, your girlfriend is sitting right next to you." I won't be texting him anymore fo so.


A few hours later, he starts texting me, asking what I have been up to and how I have been and he says that it was so great to meet me and that he really wants us to hang out. Girlfriend obviously has gone home by this point. Not interested anymore. Get over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment