Sep 23, 2010

Sooooo, I was right about Matthew. He hasn't stopped texting me since last night. Not only that, but he dropped into the conversation that after his show last weekend some woman grabbed his crotch and asked what size he was. I laughed it off. That's ridiculous. But he kept bringing it back up. He brought it up enough times that I know he wants me to ask, so, how big are you? I refuse to do this.

Then, tonight he asked if he could call me to finish our conversation because his "fingers were too sore from playing all day to text anymore." Ok Matthew, ok. I'd like to give you bonus points for being such a dedicated musician that you have played until your fingers bled and you physically cannot use them to touch the small buttons on your phone, but a minute into the conversation you tell me that you were recording vocals today. Ah-ha. So you did just want to talk to me on the phone. Busted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment