Oct 16, 2010

Backwards Account of My Friday

Let's start from this morning and work backwards, shall we?

Just barely made it to work on time. Brad dropped me off at 8:00am exactly after stopping at my house so that I could change my clothes. Drove the hour from his house to mine. Woke up at Joey and Val's house. Brad set an alarm and got us up and ready and had water and food in the car for me because he knew I had to be at work at 8. Not sure what time we actually went to sleep, but I am getting hot just thinking about the couple of hours between us falling asleep and us going downstairs to the guest room. We still haven't had sex, which makes things even better right now. I don't want the complicatedness of post-sex hanging out. The boy knows what he's doing though, I'll tell you that much. And for the life of me I cannot keep my hands off of him. I love the way he kisses me. With a passion that contains just a touch of frantic helplessness. 

Before bed I cuddled on the couch with Brad and Val. Val and Joey just got back from their honeymoon. They showed us their slideshow of pictures and I tried not to fall asleep. Val and I might have taken shots in the kitchen. We drove to their house from a bar that I have no idea the name of. We were all still in our sweats. Danced after we sang karaoke. Ate food that was set up for some party and acted like it was there for us. Did cartwheels in the middle of the road on the way from the previous bar. Took shots of Patron. Burned the roof of my mouth on cheese pizza (serves me right for eating so late) Drank whiskey and coke with all of Brad's friends while they teased us for showing up late. I swore we stopped for gas but I couldn't stop smiling. Almost kissed one of Brad's friends because he came up behind me and I thought it was Brad. Looked at pictures from the wedding I went to a while ago. Talked about how glad I was to have met everyone. Got to the bar late. April called to see where we were after we didn't follow people out of the parking lot. Couldn't even put our seat belts on in Brad's truck because we couldn't stop making out. Knew we shouldn't start making out because we wouldn't be able to stop, but Brad opened the passenger door for me as he said that I never stop amazing him. He looked so cute in his sweatpants all I want to do is rip them off him. Talked to Danielle's parents. Said good game to the other team after beating them in softball. Slide into second base. Hit the game winning run. Drank beers with Brad's friends in the parking lot before the game. Ate dinner at Brad's house. He cooked me whole wheat pasta with fresh mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes. Met his brother. Watched The Office with his mom and dad. Brad picked me up after his audition. While we were standing on rocks by the lack before he left he said that there needs to be a new word. Something that describes the feeling that is way stronger than like, without having to use the l word too soon. He closed his eyes. Told me he lllllllllikes me. Brad took me to breakfast. Woke up Friday morning thinking about him. 

1 comment: