Oct 14, 2010

Ralph Lauren Ready-to-Wear SP11 Collection

I am not someone that likes things (clothes, jewelry, books, etc.) just because they are a certain brand or are made by a certain company, without formulating my own opinion about them. In other words, I am not a blind follower. 

That being said, I love pretty much every Ralph Lauren collection. The Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection is loaded with things I would go out and buy tomorrow if I could. (The fact that I can't afford a fake leather jacket from Target right now might clue you in to the biggest reason why this is not possible.) He's done the western theme before, but somehow still comes up with something fresh and new after over 40 years in the business. Sticking with a mostly white pallet, he accents his pieces with brown, pale blue, and silver, as well as intricate lacing and fringe, fringe, fringe. These are some of my favorites in the cowboy couture collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment