Oct 1, 2010

Rehersal Dinner

Had an AWESOME time at the rehersal dinner. I'm so excited for the wedding. Don't know how I am going to stay awake tomorrow until the actual wedding. I have a boot show in the morning. Followed by a fitting downtown. Followed by a casting. Followed, possibly, by an audition. Then, I have to drive an hour to the church by 4. I have a feeling I am going to be walking in late. I'll probably embarrass myself somehow.

Everyone was so nice tonight though. Again, I thought I wasn't going to drink much, but I'm everyone's best friend when I drink. I made the mistake of wearing small heels tonight. Like, less than half-an-inch small. Seriously. But they made me look wayyy taller than Brad. I wish he was a little taller. He'd be perfect then.

I wish that I could be the girl he thinks I am. I wish I could be that girl for him. His friends were so great. I fit right in with them as if I had known them for years. I joked around with the guys and by the end of the night I was getting lessons from the groom's mother about how to give a "come fuck me" stare. I suck at it, by the way, because I cannot do it without laughing. But that's ok with me.

I made Brad pull over into a state park so that I could pee on the side of the road on the way home. I couldn't hold it. He came around to my side of the truck (afterwards of course) and we started making out. I wish that I could like him. I mean, I do like him, but I wish that I could be that girl that I act like I am. The one he's been waiting for and holding out for. The one his friends are so excited finally arrived.

I am super excited for the wedding though. I wasn't so sure about it before tonight, but I am soo, so excited today!

No comments:

Post a Comment