Oct 27, 2010

Long, Fun, Tiring, Boring, Exciting Day

I started the day wearing a $5,000 designer dress in a studio set up in a photographer's living room. I ended it doing side volley's in the middle of a parking lot, wearing an all black Nike outfit while a different photographer's assistant tossed a soccer ball to me.

In between, I wore seven different outfits. I had my hair pin-straight and down in my face. Curled and teased into a fro. Pinned on the top of my head. Pulled back in a ponytail. I had bright red lips, nude lips, bleached out eyebrows, smokey eyes, no makeup, pale skin, tan skin. I shot in a boxing ring, an old abandoned gym, a conservatory, a park and a car. I was too big. I was too small.  I wondered why the hell I am a model. And I thought about how much I love my job. 

Sixteen hours on set. Home finally. Time to pass out. Work at the gym tomorrow. Oh life. <3



3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting!
    Isn't it hard having that much make up taken on and off so often? Does all the hair styling affect your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make up part is not that bad...just scares me when I look in the mirror because I look crazy haha. It definitely takes a toll on my hair though!! Lots of deep conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look vaguely like Keira Knightley in that photo! :]

    ReplyDelete