Oct 30, 2010

Halloween Costume Fail

Halloween. The holiday where 90% of girls dress take advantage of the opportunity to dress like skanks, while the other 10% complain about girls dressing like skanks.  My absolute favorite part about Halloween when I was in college was to sit on my front porch on Sunday morning and watch everyone on their super awkward walks of shame. If you think someone couldn't look more ridiculous wearing a slutty nurse costume, you're wrong.  Wearing the top half of a slutty nurse costume and a pair of XL sweatpants, walking barefoot down the sidewalk, carrying a pair of platform heels and a crumpled up nurse hat is way more ridiculous. It's not just the girls though. Last year I witnessed a very hungover Santa doing a walk of shame. And I saw a guy attempt to convince the cashier at the mini mart by my house that he was a policeman, and not on his way home from a crazy night dressed up like one. (The plastic handcuffs in his pocket were a bit of a give-a-way)

Since I graduated this passed year and no longer get to enjoy this awesome ritual, I decided to post some other riciulousness in the true spirit of Halloween.
Shockingly bad

He'll be his own if he wears this.
Please, God, don't let anyone need to
speak to an operator.
I have no words for this. Other than I
wish Andy would have been hired to
model for this job. 

Hilarious.
"Ann Rexia" This is disgusting.
I'm not sure how I noticed this,
but this guy has the creepiest
look on his face. 

What a tool. 

Holy Shit this is bad. 

I hope he got paid well for this gig. 

For more, check out these sights: 
http://babyhatchetblog.wordpress.com/2006/09/26/inappropriate-halloween-costumes-3/
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/halloween/12-ridiculous-nsfw-halloween-costumes-for-guys-2404367#photoViewer=12
http://www.prankplace.com/subcategory.aspx?d=Obnoxious-Costumes&c=242
http://www.refinery29.com/the-most-ridiculous-sexy-halloween-costumes.php/slideshow/1/image/1/#image-15

2 comments:

  1. The holy shit one is the funniest. LOL. I feel like it would have to be explained a lot, though. Still funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. some of these are so funny!!

    thank you for the amazing comment you left on my blog. am following you! i hope we get to know each other better. =)

    Vogue Gone Rogue

    ReplyDelete